Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)

Men's fashion and style photos
Men's fashion and style photos

Download whole gallery
This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)
This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)

Download whole gallery
men's fashion, via oalfaiatelisboeta...
men's fashion, via oalfaiatelisboeta...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment