Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

There are no words to describe the excitement I have going on the inside of me. #swagger #tattoos #ink = complete. Now... I have to find him.

Casual style
Casual style

Download whole gallery
A Better Shorts Guide
A Better Shorts Guide

Download whole gallery
I love the colours. So fresh and light. His scruff throws it off. Bravo!
I love the colours. So fresh and light. His scruff throws it off. Bravo!

Download whole gallery
There are no words to describe the excitement I have going on the inside of me. #swagger #tattoos #ink = complete. Now... I have to find him.
There are no words to describe the excitement I have going on the inside of me. #swagger #tattoos #ink = complete. Now... I have to find him.

Download whole gallery
Nice-Dez
Nice-Dez

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment